Since April 1912, the Curzon has been in continuous operation as a cinema. The single screen venue has been owned since 1996 by an independent charitable trust formed to save the cinema for the local community. In 2010, we have undergone some extensive refurbishments part funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund.
Link to Curzon and Arts
Curzon and Arts Twitter on feed